Sunday, November 22, 2009

TABA KATHA AMRITRA

On October, 1882, about four o’clock in the afternoon the steamboat with Keshab and his Brahmo followers cast anchor in the Ganges alongside the KALI Temple at Dakshineswar. The passengers saw in front of them the bathing –ghat and the Chandni. To their left in the temple compound stood sis temples of Siva, and to their right another group six Siva temple. The white steeple of the Kali temple, the tree-tops of the Panchavati, and the silhouette of pine-trees stood high against the blue autumn sky. The gardens between the two nahabats were filled with fragrant flowers, and along the bank of Ganges were rows of flowering plants. The blue sky was reflected in the brown water of the river, the sacred Ganges, associated with the most ancient tradition of Aryan civilization. The outer world appeared soft and serene, and the hearts of the Brahmo devotees were filled with peace.[If you would concentrated on deep meditation, you would heard the sons- Cry to your Mother Shyama with a real cry, O mind, And how can she hold Herself from you? How can Shyama stay away? HOW CAN YOUR Mother Kali hold herself away? And saying—it IS NESSARY TO PRAY TO HIM with longing heart. Longing is followed by the God vision. - of Sri Ramakrishna, yes I would experience]

One day when I was boy six years old, with maternal grand father, Ganny,mother and myself, we had started to visit at Dwakhineswar Temple, at very early morning, reached by Ghorargari hackney carriage, the turbaned coachman was long beard, I was sitting beside him and I enjoyed sceneries o old Kolkata, is the city joy, where I WAS BROUGHT-UP. IN MY CHILDHOOD DAYS I HAVE SEEN that the road s were cleaned by the sweepers with tap Ganges water at very early morning, the horses of the hackney carriages were drinking water from tub on the footpaths. I also memorized when we were availing or traveling by hackney carriage, it was very amusing experience, we went to Mayer Bari at Bagbazar, where Divine Mother lived, as Sanga Janani, the supreme of the Ramkrishna Mission also directed in her modest way and delivered instructions to her devotee sons. My Ganny pulled my hands to appear before to Mother’s room, asked me to bow down to well decorate Photograph of our beloved Mother. Once my Dadu accompanied us, Ganny and myself to the Tarokeswar the Lord Shiva, merciful God for performing worship special puja and promise an offering to sacrifice my little long hair as I attained five years old. ----------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sir
    i m speak-less
    very kind of u sir
    please carry on

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. wonderful information.
    U r a choosen soul to motivate others in journey of peace and samadhi.

    Thanks with respect.
    Saleel.

    ReplyDelete