Sunday, November 22, 2009

JUST WRITE THE OF HARINAM, LORDSNAME ON MY DEAD BODY

I accompanied with her to Hari Shava, to listen, and to dance on Hariman-assembled devotees were chanting and dancing with deep devotion as if they were intoxicated, being glad to glorify of MORIBO, MORIBO SAKHI,NISHCHHAI MORIBO,NAPORAIO RADHA ANGA NAVASAIO JOLE, MORILE TULIYA REKHO TAMALER DALE, HARINAM,HARINAM LIKHE DIO MORE SARA ANGE
Sri Krishna, Chaitnna, probhu nityananda, hare krishna hareram, sriradhe gobindo. everyone were dancing in blissful mind. I was also enjoying, with lifting arms and dancing on the rhythm of chanting Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare—I was garland, chandan- sandal paste marked on my fore head by an old woman, I also fond of her, she used to feed me sweets made of co-co-naught, molasses were distributed among the devotees. Latter I has had been experienced the eternal joy, bliss during chanting and dancing on the glories of Lord Sri Krishna. Krishna Krittan, devotional songs, which of few its, I was taught song by granny-till today I would remember –Hari din to gelo sandhya holo, par koro aamaay means Oh, Lord Krishna, my days were gone, dusk entered, please took me away to You----She brought me to the Sidhyesari Kali mother temple at Tantaniys near Jamapukur, where ,

No comments:

Post a Comment